Tuesday 29 November 2016

Omaka scout camp




On Tuesday the 22nd of November Team East had set off to go to Omaka scout camp.

When we got there everyone gradually started to help unload the bags and the equipment  off the
trailers.


As I turn around I saw and gazed at a crystal clear stream leading up in the distance then I turned to my right and saw a bridge leading over to a field of green grass with native plants and trees surrounding it.


Then I peered over my shoulder and saw two large buildings. The bigger building is the hall that comes with a large kitchen, gas appliances, two fridges and a freezer. And the smaller one is called the Mari and that is a sleeping area.


The bathroom includes new showers with hot running water, and toilet facilities.


The grounds have extensive gardens and would be a perfect venue for wedding parties, or just a family picnic.It has easy access from Christchurch Airport.




4 comments:

  1. Awesome Katie great descriptive words. Also good advertising

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done Katie, there sure was a lot to look at when we first arrived. Good use of vocabulary to add detail to your description of the venue. Including the basic amenities provides the reader with necessary information. I wonder if you could include a photo that would also help sell Omaka as a place to visit.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well done Katie. I like the way u started talking about your camp and then talked about the way other people can use it. the thing that I would change is add some photos the other thing i wound change is put in some more info about the outdoor area but over all it is a very good review!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well done Katie. I like the way u started talking about your camp and then talked about the way other people can use it. the thing that I would change is add some photos the other thing i wound change is put in some more info about the outdoor area but over all it is a very good review!!!

    ReplyDelete